Monday, June 22, 2009

GUT CHECK TIME: New Week

Hello all. Very quick post as work is absolutely retarded right now and I have no time for blogging, in all honesty.

Down to 219 lbs. as of this morning, ate so-so on the weekend (not perfect, but MUCH better than last week) and had a slight melt-down Friday night when I pigged out on East Sides, but in my defense, I had to work til 9:30pm and it was on the company, so...booya.

Had to hit work this morning for 7:00, so breakfast at home was skipped, and a Timmies breakfast sandwhich was purchased. I feel horrible for getting one as I've directly cut them out of weekday dining, but today looks to be an absolute marathon at the office (could be here when the sun goes down, likely a few hours past) so I'm not sweating the breakfast too much. All the rest of my food is healthy today, and if I get home at a decent hour, I'm gonna work out, promise!

So, that is all for now. Check out the Ryan Coke Experiment for more on healthy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment